Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Window Shopping at The Hour Glass' new outlet in Paragon

Window shopping is a popular pastime...I love to indulge when I am travelling...strolling down Bahnhoffstrasse in Zurich looking at the displays, or admiring the shop fronts down the Champs Elysee, soaking in the atmosphere of Ginza, or even just walking down the Quartier Frauenkirche in Dresden.

And sometimes, I do it in Singapore too...I took the opportunity to pop in the new Hour Glass store in Paragon...

Interesting concept store...just a stone's throw away from the iconic MalMaison at Knightsbridge. I covered the interior in some detail here.

In the displays...the usual suspects...though mainly thge independents.

MBF

Urwerk

Parmigiani Fleurier

Dottling safes

Some bling, of course...provided by Harry Winston

And the always elegant Breguet

and the ambience of the showroom...

No comments: