Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Singapore CBD Ultra wide panorama

Wide panoramas of the Singapore CBD.

Not long after I wrote about the dilemma of what to do with very wide panoramas, I received a commission to do one!

The commission was not a result of the blog post on the dilemma which is found here, but based on a photograph I took when I was in Hamburg harbour in 2010. Interesting, how things turn out.

I will not show the commissioned photographs, but I did take this set after I finished with work, which I find quite appealing. This is the view of the entire Singapore Central Business District, about 8pm from the 50th floor of a residential building.

Click on the image for a 1920 wide image.

This is a 10 panel vertical stitch, using the HC55-110 at 110mm. Stitching done on Photoshop CS4.

No comments: