Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jacquet Droz novelty: Bird minute repeater

Special post today on a special watch. Exclusive pictures, now only available online from my friends at Watchonista.

Unlike regular photographs featured in this blog, these series of photographs are done by Watchonista. Note copyright Watchonista. Also to ensure no confusion, they are 1000 pixels across, as compared to my original photographs which are always shown at 1024 pixels wide.

I am showing this set because of the immense beauty of this Jacquet Droz timepiece. Automation with minute repetition. Please click through this link for their review.




From the photographs, certainly looks like a magnificent watch...I am looking forward to seeing the watch in real, and photographing it myself.

No comments: