Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Harry Winston Opus 12

The Harry Winston Opus project is one of the daredevil projects which I do admire a lot. From the original days, when the project was helmed by Max Bussier and iconic pieces like the Opus 3 by Vianney, and Opus 5 by Urwerk, to the now just released Opus 13 by Ludovic Ballouard. But I digress...I feature Opus 12 today.

I find this piece quite magical. Beautiful. One can find how it works elsewhere on the web...much has been written about the complex mechanical aspects. What remains, is to just enjoy the beauty of the watch.

Beautifully finished movement

Another view of the magnificent dial side, and the innovative turning indices

Certainly, a cause for celebration...a champagne perhaps?

Photographed in situ at the Harry Winston showroom, with showroom lighting.

No comments: